Canon officially announced their new EF lens 24-70mm f4L IS USM and EF 35 f2 IS USM that will be shipped in December 2012.
-on 35mm Full Fram 24-70mm f4L equivalent 38-112mm retail price: ~1,500$
-on APS-C sensor EF 35 f2 IS USM equivalent 56mm retail price: ~850$
Friday, October 12, 2012
Lytro Camera lets you explore the whole new world and the way of your photography. It is an flat 2D image that select focusing, incredible light capturing. You have possibility of new way of telling sharing the story. It's come with many color of choice Graphite, Electric Blue, Seaglass, Moxie Pink with 8GB capacities, 16GB with Red Hot.
399$ - 8GB
499$ - 16GB
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Vagabond Mini™ Lithium (120VAC model)
- current-controlled 120VAC portable power source
- operates flashes from its internal lithium battery
- provides power for one to four Paul C. Buff™ flashes
- complete system arrives with inverter and battery connected
- 3-hour rapid charger (supplied) quickly recharges battery
- small and lightweight (just 3.5 total pounds)
- can be connected to a light stand with the provided clamp
Price range: 240$-350$
What should I bring for travel? DSLR or Point shoot camera.
1-SLR or SLR mirrorless.
2-Point shoot cameras mostly are compact and easy to carry around.
Advice: I would suggest for this purpose, you should should get Digital SLR or mirrorless. Why? Because photography is telling your story. You should have best quality of image that can be use for future. I'm not talking about pro, they always take lot of gears for travel. For advance user it is great to have Canon 650D with EF 24-105mm f4L, Canon 1100D with sigma 18-200mm 3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM, Canon EOS-M (on market end October 2012) or Canon Powershot G1X, G12. For those who like Range Finder sure that Fuji x series are the best.